KORNIAKOV Mikhail Viktorovich
Dr. Sc. in Engineering, Associate Professor
Ректор, Member of the Academic Council , председатель научно-технического совета, президент команды по хоккею с мячом
phone: +7 (+79149) 01-78-95, +7 (3952) 40-50-00
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Born on August 30, 1974
Life position: “Long range and reasonable planning, system and efficient action, deserved rewards”
Brief introduction: “Specialist in transformation of ideas into results”
Administrative experience: 12 years
Academic degree and title
- 2014, internship at Ulsan Technopark, Republic of Korea.
- 2014, advanced training course “Administration of university developments’ commercialization” at Interbranch Regional Center of Professional Enhancement and Retraining of Specialists of ISTU.
- 2013, advanced training course “Intellectual property commercialization” at Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property.
- 2013, advanced training course “Modern tools of private-state partnership in innovative sphere” at Institute of International Social and Humanitarian Relations (Moscow).
- 2012, advanced training course “Establishment and development of innovative companies (SMARTiQ)” at business incubator “US Market access center», San Jose, California, USA.
- 2011, advanced training course “Corporate standard of innovative project management” at Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- 2010, advanced training course “Administrative will and organizational firmness” at Irkutsk training and consulting business center.
- 2006, advanced training course “Management of establishment and market promotion of a new good (service)” at Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- 2005, advanced training “Basics of intellectual property” at World Intellectual Property Organization.
- 1997-2002, higher education on specialty “World economics”, qualification “Economist” at Irkutsk State Technical University.
- 1993-1997, higher education on specialty “Electric drive and automation of industrial plants and technological complexes”, qualification “Mining engineer” at Mining Faculty of Irkutsk State Technical University
: Doctor of technical sciences, associate professor Work experience:
- July 05, 2017 - Rector of Irkutsk National Research Technical University
- October 21, 2016 - Acting Rector of Irkutsk National Research Technical University
- 2010-2015 – Vice-Rector on Innovative Activity of Irkutsk National Research Technical University.
- 178,3 million rubles of investment attracted for the development of University innovative infrastructure is ;
- Successful management of more than 10 large-scale projects including “Development of INRTU innovative infrastructure” within the framework of Russian Government Decree # 219;
- Establishment of 29 new small innovative enterprises;
- 60,1 million rubles of attracted start investment for INRTU startups;
- The overall volume of works and services made by INRTU affiliates in 2010-2014 was 2,2 billion rubles;
- More than 80 winning projects at innovative competitions of the Government of Irkutsk region, Irkutsk city administration, Skolkovo, the Foundation for Assistance to Small Innovative Enterprises, Foundation of Internet Initiatives Development and others;
- In 2012 INRTU took 13th place in the nomination “Innovative activity” among classic and national research universities in Russia in the rating of the information agency “Interfax” and broadcasting station “Echo Moskvy”;
- In 2013 INRTU was the second in the nomination “Student innovative entrepreneurship development” among Russian universities in the rating of the information agency “Interfax” and broadcasting station “Echo Moskvy”;
- In 2014 by the results of complex analysis of INRTU competitiveness made by “Expert RA” rating agency the University took first place in the nomination “Innovative infrastructure” among Russian universities (INRTU had 3.59 points while average score was 2.5);
- In 2014/2015 INRTU took 17th place in the nomination “Innovations and entrepreneurship” among classic and national research universities of Russia in the rating of the information agency “Interfax” and broadcasting station “Echo Moskvy”;
- About 20 developed and applied quality management standards in the sphere of innovative activity.
- 2008-2010 – head of the Department of Research Activity of Irkutsk National Research Technical University.
- 2004-2008 – head of the Research Office of Irkutsk State Technical University
- 2001-2009 – associate professor of the Department of Control systems of electromechanical equipment of mining enterprises of Irkutsk State Technical University
- 1997-2001 – assistant at the Department of Control systems of electromechanical equipment of mining enterprises of Irkutsk State Technical University
Foreign languages: English, average level
- Business Studio
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Office: Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 2015 – member of the selection committee on awarding scholarships of Irkutsk region Governor to students of state educational institutions of higher education of Irkutsk region and postgraduate students of state educational institutions of higher education and research organizations of Irkutsk region (Governor’s decree # 116-p of 22.10.15).
- 2014-2015 – member of the working group of Association of Leading Universities on analysis and dissemination of the best practices of HEI management (WG # 26).
- 2012 – member of the expert council of “MEDTEKHINNOVATSIYA”.
- 2012 – member of the council on research and innovative activity of youth under the Government of Irkutsk region (Irkutsk region Government decree # 62-рп of 16.02.2012).
- 2011 – member of Irkutsk division of Higher Engineering Council of Russia.
- 2010 – member of the selection committee at innovative project competition (Irkutsk region Government decree # 236-рп of 13.10.2010).
- 2014 – appreciation of the Deputy Minister of Industrial Policy and Forest Complex of Irkutsk region for active participation in preparation and holding of the 1st Baikal International Cluster Forum “KlasTERRA”
- 2014 – appreciation of Rector of Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property for the assistance in realization of research and educational project “Intellectual force”
- 2013 – appreciation of the Minister on Physical Culture, Sports and Youth Policy of Irkutsk region for the assistance in organization and holding of the regional stage of All-Russian Youth Innovative Convention
- 2013 – appreciation of All-Russian public organization of small and medium entrepreneurship “Support of Russia” for excellent work and assistance by holding regional conference “Business Success 2013”
- 2011 – appreciation of the Chairman of Federation Council of Federal Assembly of Russian federation for contribution to preparation and holding of the Sixth Baikal Economic Forum
- 2010 – appreciation of the Governor of Irkutsk region for conscientious work and high professionalism
- 2004 – third place at All-Russian competition of young scientists “Economic growth of Russia”.
He is the author of 74 scientific works including 2 monographs, 6 training aids, 22 papers in leading editions, 11 author’s certificates for patents of Russian Federation, 8 certificates for software and others.
List of scientific works (rus)
List of advanced training courses (rus)