Center for Technology and Innovation Support
The main objectives of the Center activity are as follows:
- to increase the awareness of legal protection of intellectual activity results and patent research;
- to popularize innovative activity through conferences, seminars, and other events;
- to support and develop innovations;
- to provide developers with access to patent and non-patent databases of Russian Federal Institute of Industrial Property as well as other related information resources.
The Center provides the following fee-free services:
- access to patent and non-patent information databases, to Russian and international resources in the field of intellectual property;
- assistance in search of technical information by patent and non-patent research.
The Center renders counseling services related to the following areas:
- general issues of intellectual property law;
- licensing (franchise) conditions; conclusion of licensing and assignment agreements;
- general issues related to the application for protective documents for results of intellectual activity and trademarks;
- general issues related to the activity of enterprises connected with intellectual property objeсts and intangible assets.
The Center organizes educational events:
- training in search for patent and non-patent information in different databases and information resources;
- organization of events (conferences, seminars etc) in the field of intellectual property;
- holding of training seminars organized by Federal Service for Intellectual Property (Rospatent) and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO);
- organization of e-learning on WIPO Academy programs;
- participation in preparation and publication of conference and seminar proceedings as well as methodological and practical materials for users on how to carry out patent research, apply patent information in the commercialization process.
The Center renders the following fee-based services:
- registration of intellectual property (IP) objects in Russia (trademarks, inventions, industrial models, useful models, software etc);
- registration of IP objects abroad;
- patent search and marketing research including patent landscapes;
- operations with registered IP objects;
- development of legal documents related to IP for enterprises;
- carrying out research of competitiveness of business objects;
- estimation of commercial potential of technologies and developments;
- counseling regarding development and realization of strategies of RIA rights commercialization;
- licensing agreements (including franchise) drafting, license valuation;
- valuation of RIA rights;
- providing recommendations on royalties calculation;
- document flow, processing queries of Federal Institute of Industrial Property;
- representation in courts including Russian Intellectual Property Court and Supreme Court.
The Center renders the whole range of services in the area of IP: from the development of ideas and IP rights registration up to the development and realization of IP commercialization strategies.
KALOSHIN Igor Aleksandrovich, Director of the Center, e-mail: email@example.com
Office K-221, 83, Lermontov street, 664074 Irkutsk
+7 3952 755553, +7 3952 405018