In order to be accepted at INRTU as a degree-seeking student, it is necessary to perform the following steps:
1. CHOOSE a degree program
2. CHECK the deadlines and requirements
and SEND filled in and signed application form
along with copies of international passport and educational certificate
(in English or Russian) via E-mail email@example.com
We will consider your application within the following 7 days. By favourable decision, we will start the invitation procedure for you resulting in the issuance of an official document needed for Russian student visa application. Invitation procedure lasts for 30 days and costs 300 RUB. Invitation letter and welcome package will be sent to your E-mail address mentioned in the application form.
3. APPLY AND OBTAIN Russian STUDENT visa with “INRTU” as a host party and “STUDY” as the aim of entry to Russia at RF consular office in your country. Please duly inquire about the procedure of Russian student visa application directly at consular office of the Russian Federation in your country
4. Duly ARRIVE to the University to take entrance examinations (if any) and perform registration procedure. Please schedule your arrival to Irkutsk for working days.
5. REPORT your travel details at least 5 days before arrival date; negotiate your accommodation in advance with the specialists of the International Office via firstname.lastname@example.org
6. REGISTER by Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs by providing the following documents to the University: international passport with valid Russian visa, migration card as well as train/plane tickets and boarding passes.
7. PROVIDE the following documents in order to be enrolled to the University:
- duly certified translation of the international passport (if necessary);
- educational certificate with supplement(s);
- certificate on recognition of foreign educational documents (if available);
- duly certified translation of the educational certificate with supplement(s) into Russian;
- for CIS and Mongolia citizens: notarized copy of the birth certificate and its notarized translation into Russian;
- medical insurance policy valid on the territory of Irkutsk city;
- medical certificate;
- 6 photos 3*4 cm (black and white, matt)
Please make sure that applicant’s name(s) and surname(s) in translated documents are spelled as in Russian visa.
Applicants are enrolled to the University after passing entrance examinations.
Foreign citizens bound to tuition fee payment should make a contract and pay tuition for at least 1 semester before classes start.
Further information on tuition, accommodation and other fees as well as document samples could be found here